We are Diceus – software development and consulting company running the business for over 10 years.
And we’re looking for account managers to create lasting relationships with existing clients while generating new sales.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should value customer relationships and be able to maintain and develop them. Understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client.
• 3+ years of experience in an IT company as a sales manager or customer success manager;
• Proven experience in working with enterprise clients;
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
• Upper-intermediate English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• A customer-centric approach to sales;
• An ability to learn new technology and demo to prospective customers;
• A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company.
Will be a plus:
• IT education;
• Experience selling outsourcing projects;
• Experience with CRM systems.
• Comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4);
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and development opportunities;
• Free English lessons.
Diceus provides technology consulting, digital transformation and software development services for enterprises since 2011.
We effectively combine our deep industry expertise in Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Government, Robotics, Green Energy and Aerospace with standards-driven and proven SDLC process to deliver enterprise-grade solutions which help leading organizations from Europe, North America, UK and the Middle East to build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
We don’t simply code, we deliver robust software solutions that respond to today’s requirements and trends of tomorrow. We offer expertise, share risks and opt for long-term relationships that last 2+ years on the average.
Diceus is rapidly growing, so we’re expanding developers’ teams for current and new projects. You can join a project to prove yourself and gain new expertise in front and backend development. Our partners give us the freedom to create software from scratch. Each team player is welcome to think and dream big to deliver innovative solutions.
Diceus is the right place to grow your managerial expertise. Each newcomer has a personal mentor that will help you grow with the company. You can become a mentor for the team as well.
We are flexible in our schedule and loyal to work from home, but we stick to an eight-hour working day from 9 am to 6 pm or from 10 am to 7 pm. We have days off on all national holidays, invite teachers to conduct corporate English courses to make it easy to communicate with the customers, and we cheer on championships for our football team after work.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021