US Company is searching for Senior Java backend Developers into the team of 5-6 developers. Interesting long-term project (2-3 years), full-time, an official contract, remote, flexible schedule and good work hours.
The product is SaaS, which allows multiple functions for safety and health insurance on high-risky industries. Is implemented as few services that perform different functions and integrated with each other.
Brief project description:
* Integration of existing enterprise-level system with 3rd party solutions.
* Developing of new functionalities.
* Moving some parts of the system to cloud.
* Java 8 and above
* Java EE 7, Microprofile (Spring Boot experience is ok too)
* REST Web APIs (JAXRS)
* Data API (OData) and DB design/optimizations
* Messaging systems and AMPQ (eg. Azure Service Bus, Rabbit MQ or Redis)
* Distributed systems, Microservices
* Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and similar.
* Caching, familiar with Cache-Aside pattern and Redis clients Security and Secure Coding, OWASP top 10, OpenID Connect and/or OAuth2
* Upper intermediate (and higher) spoken English.
* Working on Senior or Lead position at least 1 year (longer is better).
* Ready to cover hours when communications take a place (app. 1pm - 7pm, Kyiv time).
* Distributed team: REMOTE work or in any of existing offices: Kyiv, Rivne, Kharkiv, Tychy (PL).
* 2-weeks scrum, 5-6 team members / team.
* Full-time (40 hours per week).
* Official contract: salary, sick-leave days, holidays, vacations.
Step 1 - preliminary interview (main questions) - 20 mins
Step 2 - internal tech interview (tech questions) - 1-1.5 hrs
Step 3 - tech interview with team leader and architect - 30 mins
About Volia Software
International Software Development Company based in U.S. with democratic conditions of work, positive approach and salaries above the market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021