PDFfiller, founded in 2008, is a quickly growing SaaS company that caters to the lucrative SMB market. PDffiller provides paperless office solutions to hundreds of thousands of customers and millions of users who use our products to fill out forms, sign documents, engage with their clients.
PDFfiller is profitable and has grown organically with no outside investment to become one of the leaders in paperless and e-signature solutions to small and medium-sized businesses.
Over 30 mln people are currently using the Company’s services. And of those, 500k is regular business customers and over 800 pdfFiller employees are working in offices located in the US, Ukraine, Russia, and the Philippines. The Head office is situated in Boston, MA.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, Typescript, WebSockets, Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka;
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, OOP, DDD, API design, SOA/Microservice architecture, testing and modern development best practices;
- Experience with loaded multi-user systems, scaling, and distributed services;
- Being open-minded, fast-learning, and self-organized team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, Node.js performance tuning, Prometheus/Grafana, SRE.
- Development of server-side applications using Node.js;
- Participate in microservice architecture development & deployment;
- Cross-team interaction;
- Code-review, knowledge-sharing, and mentoring.
- Due to the current status of Covid-19, the team is primarily working remotely. Expect to be onboarded in person, but you’ll likely be working from home for the coming months. A laptop and other equipment will be provided.
- We offer our employees opportunities for growth. The company pays for career upgrade courses, conferences for professionals, and English classes.
- We care about your health. The company covers general medical insurance for you and your family and Covid-19 insurance. We also provide a gym and massage therapist at the office.
- The members of our team get monthly bonuses and options contracts (each of us has a share in pdfFiller so that the company’s growth is a capitalization growth in one’s interest).
- Our team not only works, but we also have regular athletic activities with professional coaches (Football, basketball, etc).
- You can join our online Yoga classes and different offline athletic activities (Football, basketball, etc).- Delivered lunches and lots of healthy snacks are always waiting for you at the office.
airSlate began by solving a simple problem that had nothing to do with workflows: How to create fillable and editable forms and documents from PDF files. Today, the product that came from that original effort is used by millions of people around the globe.
From creating forms, to collecting signatures, to integrating with CRM systems, to automating workflows airSlate grew organically by iteratively building features that our customers demanded. This is how airSlate became a market leader and the only platform that empowers everyone and anyone to create beautiful workflows.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021