Major Aisan Automotive Tier-1 is extending to North American market and looking for strong engineering skills to support efforts in development and maintenance of Radio for Linux IVI platform.
Specific scope is implementation and maintenance of HD Radio component that uses SiriusXM API.
- Development and maintenance of HD Radio/Sirius XM application for Linux platform
- Design to control and manage SW structures easily from the various radio specification by each region
- Delivery of all necessary work packages / documentation
- Working in Automotive process environment (ASPICE)
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Automotive Embedded Software engineering in C++
- Experience developing IVI system
- Understanding of IVI system architecture
- Approach for designing distributed architecture
- Middleware, Applications and HMI layers
- C++, C++11
- Good communication skills
Understanding of Sirius, HD-Radio, RDS, FM/AM specifications
Experience with Android HMI
Experience with Linux and/or Android platforms
Experience with SiriusXM platform / API
Experience with HD radio platform
Understanding of Qt framework
Experience with Java
Strace, GDB, Valgrind, Heaptrack, ...
Experience of architecture design
Experience of IVI application development
Experience of mass production project
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021