DrivT is a new QA-focused saas product that was released this year. We call it 'Trello fro QAs'. We're gathering a rockstar marketing team now and looking for the master of content distribution, a guru who knows SMM like the back of their hand and will help us promote it across relevant channels.
- Develop, implement and manage creative distribution strategy
- Collaborate with content managers to ensure the most efficient content distribution across all relevant channels
- Manage the day-to-day handling of corporate social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Slack, Quora, Stackoverflow)
- Collaborate with designer to produce highly engaging content
- Convert content to other formats that fit specific channels. E.g., turn a 50-page whitepaper into a short LinkedIn article. Or make visual slides for Instagram stories based on a blog article.
- Post article excerpts, event announcements, event recordings, and other content formats in various social networks, communities, groups, forums, etc.
- Submit content to platforms that are open to republishing, e.g. Zest;
- Post answers on Quora, Reddit, Yahoo, etc. based on our materials and following our guidelines.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
- Test new distribution channels and formats looking for a best fit for TA
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Undertake audience and competitors research resulting in recommendations on performance increase
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
b) Communication with bloggers and influencers who are active on social media (not necessary with a million followers, microbloggers would work even better). Help us form a network of experts around our brand.
Important hard skills:
- Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Excellent verbal and written English level (advanced)
- Online community management skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- Hands-on experience with SMM tools
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO basics: how to search for keywords, optimize text with them, write relevant, concise and targeted meta descriptions, etc.
- Knowing how to have fun with numbers: skills in writing data-driven posts to inspire trust, ability to conduct personal experiments and roll them into an interesting, as well as insightful, piece of content.
- Ability to work with different content formats (videos, podcasts, webinars, whitepapers, etc.) is a major plus.
- Can provide examples of your work in the past
Key soft skills required:
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player that is easy to communicate with.
- Flexible, as in able to deal with many projects and change focus quickly when needed.
- Innate sense of creativity.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in a SaaS company will be a major plus.
For the best candidate we can offer:
- Challenges and creative tasks in a stable and constantly growing German IT-company;
- Opportunity for the professional development and growth;
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere;
- All required instruments, tools and environment to achieve your goals
- Participation in related events, meetups, conferences;
- Paid vacation and sickness leaves;
- Remote team collaboration and work.
aqua cloud is a part of the Andagon Gmbh group. At Andagon, Germany’s No. 1 in IT quality assurance, many individual personalities work on exciting and demanding projects. Our company location is Germany and it is our mission to provide “quality made in Germany” with our products and services world-wide. aqua cloud GmbH has a successfuilly running solution aqua on the German market. Aqua's customers and users include private and public companies and corporations from the energy, financial, information, service and other sectors.
This year we also released a new product to the market, which helps small and medium-sized worldwide businesses to enhance, scale and optimize their QA processes
For a successful launch, promotion and further development of our product on the market and rapid expansion worldwite, we're actively expanding our team and looking for the real IT-stars to join us.
Drivt by andagon provides a test management solution that helps quickly arrange testing processes and significantly enhance software quality.
The system has a clean interface, a task system, made in an intelligent way, that is associated with each stage of the testing process, smart education technique and supports collaboration. These bring transparency, allow you to evaluate project progress and assess possible risks.
andagon specializes in tailor-made solutions for IT quality assurance.
Founded in 2001 and located in Germany, andagon delivers IT-consulting, test services and test management software.
Job posted on
26 May 2021