An international affiliate marketing company is looking for a Middle PHP Test Automation Developer
Moonstone Digital is a performance and affiliate marketing company with offices in sunny Malta and Spain. We create websites that drive consumers directly to the platforms tailored to their professional needs.
Right away we are forming a supportive team for one of our agile teams and look for a Middle PHP Test Automation Developer. The successful candidate will embody our core values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
These values are at the heart of everything we do, are vital for all roles throughout Phoenix Tech, and applicants must be able to show how they have demonstrated at least some of these attributes in previous employment
- Provide automated testing coverage for assigned projects;
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures;
- Keep track of automated regression suite coverage across the product;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Object-Oriented PHP;
- SQL (MySQL);
- Write unit tests — PHPUnit;
- 2,5+ years relevant experience.
- High salary;
- Work with a friendly team;
- Remote-first policy and freedom to choose where you work from, be at home, your favorite café or anywhere with Wi-Fi and a great view;
- Paid vacations (14 days a year)
- Employment as a private entrepreneur, all taxes are paid
Send your CV and become a part of our welcoming team!
About Moonstone Digital
Moonstone Digital is a young and growing start-up company providing dedicated teams for iGaming, fintech, and fast-growing tech companies. We believe great people are the key to success. As we push boundaries and spread our wings further into new markets, we need top talents to work with us. We’re looking for people who are passionate, reliable, and positive.
Working with Moonstone Digital is a huge step forward in your career. If you think you’re the missing piece in our puzzle, get in touch and send us your CV or consulting profile.
Job posted on
25 May 2021