Ukrainian startup Electronic KYC is looking for a Product Owner who will identify customer needs and other business objectives that the product should fulfill. PO will also build the product strategy and actively participate in turning that vision into reality.
We are a Ukrainian startup Electronic KYC - a SaaS for real-time identity verification and onboarding (https://elkyc.com/). Our aim is to digitize the financial sector in order to make it possible for the end user to receive financial services online.
Unlike others, we’re starting our operations within our own country - Ukraine, where we've got a strong foundation and leading banks and fintech’s as potential customers. Further we’re planning to scale to the EU and Global. To make it possible we’ve got a highly experienced founding and advising teams. We’re also been backed by leading EU venture funds, accelerators and companies like Visa, Mastercard, Dragon Capital and others.
- Competitive salary
- Remote work or a place in a coworking space in Kiev (iHUB or Unit.City)
- Flexible schedule
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- The most talented and passionate employees will also be offered company shares
What will be your responsibilities
- Research and analyze markets, users, competitors and industry
- Determine product requirements based on customer research and competitor analysis
- Conduct user interviews and organize UX-testing
- Shaping UI/UX developments with the design and front-end team
- Formulize, prioritize and test product hypotheses aimed at improving product performance and achieving set goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Design product flows and user stories
- Model and communicate pricing strategy for the whole product and simulate profitability expectations of new product features
- Develop a winning GTM (Go to Market Strategy)
- 2+ years of experience as Product Owner / Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager
- Strong marketing knowledge and skills in product development
- Excellent problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, time-packed, and dynamic environment
- Advanced English
Will be a plus
- Prior experience in fintech / IT startups
- Passionate about entering the market with a new product
If you want to become a part of the rapidly growing business and influence its result, you’re more than welcome to contact us
Identity Verification Systems for Business.
We provide a quick, secure and intuitive onboarding process of customers. We scan passports, driver’s licenses, national or state identification cards, make Liveness Detection, Video Calls, Face Matching — secure and easy.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 May 2021