We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist in Growth team (Genesis R&D) to be the first contact point for our customers providing excellent support to them.
Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Growth Team focuses on finding new substantial growth levers for the projects within Genesis ecosystem through rapid, data-informed experimentation. Together with C level executives they identify new business opportunities and create MVPs to test hypotheses bringing together marketing, product, engineering and analytical expertise.
We are always looking for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess substantial field expertise but would also empower the growth team with a relentless drive to turn ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions.
Now we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to be the first contact point for our customers providing excellent support to them.
- manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options via phone, chat and email;
- give required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLA’s;
- handle multiple chats simultaneously processing each of them with equal dedication;
- advise the company's customers on the products, their work and functionality via social networks;
- escalate unresolved problems, ensuring that members feel supported and valued, follow up on complaint/question status, ensure resolution.
- English — advanced/fluent, both written and communication skills;
- ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees;
- strong attention to details;
- handle customer situations in a polite, professional and timely manner;
- knowledge of main CRM systems will be of great advantage;
- have a solution-oriented mindset;
- a clear and effective communicator;
- be flexible with schedule based on business demand (may require nights & weekends);
- strong work ethic and self-starter, and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment;
- maintain a professional attitude in challenging situations.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Fast career opportunities
As the whole Genesis R&D we grow year - on - year by 100%+ and so does our growth team, as a part of Customer Support team you have the possibility to grow from Customer Support Specialist to Support Team Lead position.
We build Customer Support Team for the world’s top apps in their niche, so you will have the unique chance to cooperate and communicate with the Product Managers of all the products, to be exposed to new and enriching experiences.
Health care and Sport
We provide employees with health insurance.The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!
Genesis — міжнародна продуктова ІТ-компанія повного циклу. Понад 1500 осіб у п'яти країнах створюють продукти для більш ніж 200 мільйонів унікальних користувачів щомісяця. Один із найбільших партнерів Facebook, Google, Snapchat та Apple в Східній Європі.
Job posted on
25 May 2021