ON BEHALF OF OUR AMERICAN CLIENT, MOBILUNITY IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (REACT.JS).
About the project:
Our client’s working on optimizing the performance and speed of their clients’ websites. Considering that from May 2022 Google is changing their ranking policies and site performance will become one of the major factors for the website to rank well, they have a lot of new requests now. They mostly work with the websites built with the same stack, so they are rotating the teams after the project ends.
The developers from our side will be working with the team members from another vendor side by side / the whole team would be a mix.
• Gathering and planning requirements with involved teams
• Providing project estimates and schedules
• Prioritization and negotiation across stakeholders
• Taking ownership and driving assigned projects for successful delivery and business outcomes
• Developing/maintaining project and system documentation, code reviews, and development and QA procedures
• Deep knowledge of React, or another modern front-end framework
• More than 5 years of experience on large projects in a consulting or agency environment or on a large enterprise website
• Hands-on with relevant technologies: CDN/Akamai/Fastly, Networking, React, NodeJS, Advanced React Server-Side Rendering, CI/CD Establishment, Enterprise Logging (Splunk, Kafka)
• Active and current technical background in full stack development
• Experience with headless frontend and microservices architecture
• Keeps up with technology trends and can quickly build POCs
• Experience working with and designing APIs
• Must have designed and built complex multi-tiered high-scale enterprise websites
• Experience with JIRA or other Agile planning tools
• Great blend of product/business mindset and technical expertise
• Working knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure and security
• Strong fundamentals in computer science, network security, and software development
• Must feel comfortable collaborating directly with customers in a professional manner
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
• The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
• Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
• Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
• Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
• Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
• Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
• No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
• English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
• Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 May 2021