Softwarium is looking for a QA Engineer who will join a team consisting of 11 developers to work on a data migration project.
Softwarium is an Outsourcing Company located in Kyiv and consists of 100+ skilled professionals. The Сompany develops software, IT strategy, customer service, solution development, and managed services for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers.
We focus on productivity, which we achieve by drawing together the right mix of talent for the job.
Quick facts about us:
• Established in 2000
• Gold Microsoft Partner
• AWS Cloud Consulting Partner
• Member of national and international industry associations
1. Challenging technical projects:
• Growing business domains - social sphere, medicine, energy, oil, and cybersecurity.
• Technological stacks .NET, Golang, Java, Azure, SharePoint, Sitecore, Mule, React, Angular, etc.
• Developers work with clients directly and are fully integrated with their processes, which helps them build lasting and successful partnerships.
2. Compensation and benefits:
• Compensation is regularly re-calibrated to be competitive with the external market for equivalent skills and seniority;
• Referral bonuses;
• Up to 20 vacation days per year + 10 rest days in public holidays;
• 12 days paid leave due to illness;
• We provide relocation assistance for specialists from other cities;
• Budget for training, conference attendance;
• You will enjoy a work-life balance tailored to your preferences.
3. Great work environment:
• Our developers are trustworthy professionals who favor autonomy and don’t require micromanagement;
• A safe working environment is our number one priority with either work from home or from the office in compliance with quarantine measures;
• A spacious open space, an office with a magnificent view of Mikhailovskaya Square and Landscape Alley;
• You can switch focus by playing PlayStation, foosball, or ping-pong;
• Comfortable working-from-home conditions, including the delivery of the necessary equipment and furniture.
We immediately feel a vibe with the right person, so we only have a 2-stage interview process.
We will be glad to see you on the Softwarium Team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 May 2021