Finance team is looking for new members with excellent communication and analytical skills as well as profound knowledge of MS Office.
Project Description : Finance team is looking for new members with excellent communication and analytical skills as well as profound knowledge of MS Office.
• Budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting by profit/cost centers on a regular basis
• Analyzing the deviations, investigating the reasons for the latter, providing meaningful comments
• Preparation of financial/statistical/analytical models and presenting them to stakeholders
• Ad-hoc financial analysis (what-if analysis; FX, tax, market risk impact analysis etc)
• Consulting stakeholders on financial questions
• Constant support of internal systems with financial data
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 3+ years of experience in Finance, Controlling preferably in an international company / Big4
• Fin/data modelling
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced MS Office user (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment
• ACCA, CAP/CIPA, CIMA
• PowerQuery (M)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Russian: C2 Proficient
Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 May 2021