We are looking for strong Developer to join our Kiev team to develop and Product - Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) - our retail management solution for the Telecom Market in US.
Please share you Contact in case you want to join strong Team and realize your skills.
• Strong experience in C# .NET / .Net Core, ASP .Net Core (you should have 3+ years of active practice);
• Experience with React.js, Typescript, Mobx or any state management dictionary;
• Experience of building RESTful API’s and SPA’s;
• Experience with MS SQL;
• English language skills — Intermediate or higher level
As a plus
• Experience with Dapper/Entity Framework Core
• Knowledge of Rabbit MQ, Redis;
• Experience of Unit test (NUnit, Jest);
• Experience in Bank, Retail, Financial or/and Point of Sales projects;
Soft skills needed:
• Strong analytical capabilities;
• Cooperative and flexible team player;
• Proactive, responsible and result-oriented person
Why you should choose us:
• We are product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Integration with 3d party API’s and systems;
• Creation of internal products (back and front ends);
• Development of existing and new application based on the best practices;
• Active participation in discussions and decision making on software products;
• Proposing technical solutions based on business needs;
• Participation in an estimation process for short, long term planning;
• Integration of products with hardware (pin pads, printers, etc.).
• Active collaboration with team.
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting;
• Repair Management Software;
• 3rd Party Integrations;
• Customer Connect Marketing;
• Time and Attendance;
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation.
As a member of one of 5 product development teams in Kiev you will have the opportunity to work on a very complex product with microservice architecture (50+ for now) and communicate with Product, QA, Business analytics, Architecture and Customer Support teams to help improve product quality.
From a technology standpoint you will also have the opportunity to work with and develop the following technology stack which we use in our product development:
• For Back End development we use .Net Framework technologies, C# and Net Core (3.1.1) etc.
• For Front End development we use React JS framework (Java Script ES6+).
On a daily basis we use additional technology stacks including: Node.JS, ASP.Net Core, Microsoft Azure, AWS, MS SQL, API, Dapper, HTML, CSS, CQRS and many others.
B2B Soft is a world leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omni channel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon&Xplornet
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast paced, rapidly expanding and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET