We are looking for Node.js Developer for a fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across the world. They process payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially.
They serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes. This company is trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch etc.
- 4+ years of experience in developing, designing, and deploying large scale applications
- Experience in development of different products on Node.js
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimization
- Familiarity with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Exposure to large-scale microservices architectural patterns, such as well-designed REST APIs, circuit breakers, high volume data pipelines
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Bonus points if you have experience in local bank integrations
- Built high performance and secure systems
- Have experience with implementing authorization and authentication protocols
- Driving long term roadmaps and complex technical plans
- Bonus points if you’ve worked specifically on an API gateway or fintech products
- Build a scalable and performant API gateway
- Manage and maintain authorization & authentication services
- Deliver standardized methods of interfacing with API gateway for other product teams
- Own client libraries in languages our merchants use to integrate
- Owns platform for API & product documentation
- Reduce time to integration by working with merchants to answer questions and update documentation
- Challenging project
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Full-Time job (Office in Kyiv or remotely)
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit
NCube is an English outstaffing and outsourcing company with a development office in Kyiv.
Working directly with a teams of professionals from England, the United States, Europe and Canada you will certainly be able to improve your knowledge and skills.
Our main value is yours and our professionalism.
We are not a huge corporation that means a minimum of bureaucracy and maximum attention. In an atmosphere of creativity and clear management, we will try to make your work as comfortable as interesting.
Let’s rock this world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 May 2021