Current project NDA Application from scratch.
- Designing and implementing JS-based applications;
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design;
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic;
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise;
- Recommending changes to existing JS infrastructure;
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end developers;
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail.
- Strong TS knowledge;
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design;
- Familiarity with one of JS frameworks: React, Angular, Vue;
- Unit testing;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Nice to have:
- SQL knowledge;
- Node.js experience;
- Jupyter technologies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Good organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- English: B2 or higher.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- You will have 100% remote full-time job;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular, other);
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021