Want to be part in a project designed to save lives? If so, you should join our new Telematics Platform project. We work with tools like Jira and Git/Gerrit.
Our team: you will be a part of distributed scrum team on client side
- Working on automating particular modules within the Telematic Platform that will help to increase the testing efficiency of the platform.
- Analysis-Design & Implementation of test cases for featured developed for Telematics Platform
- Test Execution of test cases for Telematic Platforms
- Participate on reviews of Requirements/Test Cases/ Architecture in the Telematics Platform
- Learn Integration Processes and build system
- Participate on the Manual Test Case Creation in the Telematics Platform
- Participate on the Automatic Test Case Creation in the Telematics Platform
- Read/Understand english written requirements
- Participate on daily meetings.
- Reporting Test results
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experience in testing & automation
- Compensation related experience
- Linux knowledge, C programming, python (or scripting language)
- Test Management Tools Knowledge
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Cellular Standards Knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- engineering experience
- Qualcomm Tools and Chipsets Knowledge
- Agile methodology knowledge
- Problem solving, Quality Oriented
- ISTQB Certification
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021