We are expanding our team and looking for a qualified Senior .NET Software Engineer.
Our Services provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- 3+ years of experience in large systems software design and development with hands on experience in RESTful APIs;
- 3+ years of professional web development experience using .NET for enterprise applications;
- Hands on experience developing, delivering, and supporting publicly-facing web applications. Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL;
- 3+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts;
- Advanced understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, and security.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are);
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library);
- Health Insurance;
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021