We are looking for talented professionals to join the US-based fast-growing company with well-built design & product development processes to work full time as a Middle QA Automation Engineer.
Our Product is the online fundraising platform with a social mission to help children participate in sports initiatives and make their dreams come true.
About the role
As an Automation QA Engineer you will assess software quality through automated testing and will be responsible for finding and documenting any bugs or unmet requirements. You will be part of an Agile SCRUM development team, working closely with other developers, business analysts and QA analysts
• Attending and contributing to agile meetings;
• Collaborating with the product owner, other software automation engineers, manual testers, and software developers as a team;
• Designing test cases to cover and validate the tested mobile application sufficiently;
• Identifying bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes;
• Maintaining and improving current test automation infrastructure;
• Follow strict QA processes and development standards in a fast-paced environment.
• Good programming knowledge in C#;
• Hands on experience with Selenium Web Driver;
• Experience in Git including branching/merging workflows;
• Experience with software management tools such as JIRA, Confluence;
• Good knowledge of Test Automation concepts and approaches;
• Experience in XPath and CSS;
• Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills;
• Experience working with AWS managed services.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Appium;
• Knowledge of a BDD framework such as Cucumber or SpecFlow;
• Experience in TeamCity/Jenkins or any other CI system;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Practical skills in manual testing.
• Discipline and strong attention to details;
• The ability to work in a team;
• Experience in effort estimates.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting services;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 100+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021