We are an ed-tech startup developing a gamified learning platform designed to help people significantly improve their memory.
We are looking for a decent and passionate Unity Developer to join our core team.
Our product consists of two components:
- Game: a first-person game where the user travels through virtual Mind Palaces, operates with various objects and associations with them, and applies mnemonic techniques. Launch platforms: iOS, Android hereinafter: Web, Desktop, VR.
- E-learning: interactive micro-lessons and exercises that teach the user how to remember all types of information in large amounts.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Implement tasks according to our Roadmap and user needs.
- Find effective solutions to complex non-trivial issues.
- Interact with the Backend team, build joint solutions to connect the mobile application with our LMS, servers, and external services.
- Interact with the Art team, fill the application with new content, game levels, interior items, UI.
Requirements to the candidate:
- Experience with Unity (at least 2 years).
- Proactivity, effective communication, the desire to set a positive example to others.
- Experience in creating mobile games or applications while applying agile methodologies.
- Be a team player while expressing ideas, looking for effective solutions to complex issues, and have the desire to share experience and learn from the rest of the team.
- Focus on results. Have the desire to create a great product, not just write a clean code.
Technologies that we use other than Unity:
- Unity client-to-server interaction via Socket.io.
- OpenAI’s GPT-3 and DALL-E integration.
- Integration of Enjin.io NFT blockchain platform with our assets and virtual worlds with further implementation of our own MEMORY token.
- Git, Firebase, Slack, Trello.
What you get:
- growth of your technical skills with an oppurtinity to lead a team
- an opportunity to create a non-typical product for humanity.
- decent salary.
- an ability to become a shareholder of the company as an early employee (our startup provides options as an opportunity to get a certain equity share in the company when reaching pre-agreed indicators).
In addition to professional skills, it would be great if the candidate really loved to create games or non-typical mobile applications.
We believe in the public good of our product, we put a part of our soul into its creation, and we would like to build a team who will share this passion with us. 🤍🚀
About Encoder Inc.
memoryOS is an ed-tech startup that combines AI-powered gamified micro-lessons compiled by 2X World Memory Champion and our Mind Palace Virtual Implant technology in the form of a video game. Both of these components are in one single iOS, Android & Web app. Further in the future, it will be available for VR headsets as well.
The app provides you with virtual storage, where your mind keeps all that matters to you in perfect order. You can actually walk into a virtual copy of your mind space and organize all the things you need to remember.
Job posted on
24 May 2021