We are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) senior functional consultant to join our team to support long-term business cooperation with Fortune Global 500 Company in development and implementation of products build on Microsoft platforms (Dynamics365, Power Platform, Azure).
• Operate as a Technical Lead across a variety of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
• Collaborate with various subject matter experts in defining the optimal solution.
• Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
• Work with/as Solutions Architect – Delivering solutions incorporating Dynamics 365, and other Cloud technologies, including Power BI, Azure, Power Platform, and Office 365.
• Contribute to Management, Strategy, Governance, Leadership and consulting experience.
• Experience working on BPR and Business Process Improvement when adopting IT change.
• System Design and Solutions Architecture for Microsoft D365, SharePoint, O365 and .Net related projects
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, ensuring solutions meet overall business strategy.
• Managing/developing project teams and assessing progress, performance and supporting growth.
• Delivering high level strategy and solutions to complex and standard business requirements
• Expertise within Dynamics 365 (CRM), 5+ years
• Strong project implementation and working experience translating client business needs into software capabilities.
• Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
• Experience as a Lead Functional consultant for a team of developers/functional consultants.
• Experience in a consulting environment operating in a Senior Delivery Role
• An understanding of the business goal behind the project with the end in sight and the full SDLC considered.
• A hands-on approach with a flexible can do attitude
• Comfortable in a client facing environment.
• Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics
• Strong team player working in agile environments.
Nice to have:
Higher Education: Not required/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA (please leave the correct one)
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.