We are looking for a Mobile Product Owner to reimagine services from a Mobile-First perspective. That is, we want you – working with your partners in UX, Analytics and Engineering – to improve our e-commerce customer experience.
This is an incredible & career defining opportunity to define and deliver the mobile experience for one of North America’s leading retailers.
Why is Nordstrom one of the greatest? Founded in 1901, it prospered through two world wars, Spanish flu, Great Depression, the 2020 pandemic and still produces the highest quality products and service for their customers.
Nordstrom is based in Seattle with a technology orientation rooted in Silicon Valley. You will work with the cleverest minds, who are eager to build superb services to match business requirements and win market share.
And then there's Zoolatech! Just imagine a workplace and a team environment that you never want to leave once you have found it. Sound enticing? Apply to our position today and we can get you there.
We are a close-knit team of iOS & Android developers, designers, testers, and product owners collaborating to make Nordstrom’s mobile applications incredible. We strive to delight our customers with each new release. We work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible. We value energy, collaboration, and teamwork. We are constantly improving professionally, and expect the same from you.
- Close collaboration with Nordstrom Product and Engineering Management
- Develop the strategy, vision, and prioritization of app improvements from a Mobile 1st perspective.
- Work directly with customer's side to understand the needs and as it relates to the native mobile app.
- Collaborating with UX & Engineering teams through planning, ideation, research, concept development, testing of visual design, and prioritizing MVP deliverables
- Ideate as well as deliver appropriate solutions
- Write product requirements, user stories, and work with UX and Engineering to build, launch and measure
- Work with development teams and management to address questions/concerns during a sprint
- Stakeholders expectations management
- Do short-term planning of features based on team capacity&velocity
- 3+ years of mobile/web product management or Business Analyst experience
- Proficiency in Agile Product Methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working with UX/UI teams
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Strong technical acumen to think critically, converse and problem solve with your engineering counterparts
- System thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Prioritization and de-scoping skills
- Client-Server application architecture understanding
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- English level: at least Upper-Intermediate
Skills Nice to have:
- Interest in fashion and shopping
- Prior E-Commerce experience
- Creating visual analysis models like data flows, process flows, data modeling and others as applicable
- CSPO/CSM certification
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021