● Experience working with complex API integrations (restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
● Exposure to build & process tools like Grunt, Gulp, Node, NPM, etc.
● Exposure to WCAG is a plus, particularly aria, roles and a11y testing.
● Advantage for experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks like jest, jasmine, puppeteer Less / Sass or other CSS pre-processors
● Responsive methodologies
● Creating and maintaining sites for all screens and orientations, browsers and versions
● Browser-compatibility knowledge
● Experience with REST APIs
● Experience in developing and maintaining modern distributed
● Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
● Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
● Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
● Experience working within Agile teams supported by CI/CD pipelines
● Customer-focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
● Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
● Ability to understand requirements and translate them into efficient code
● Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Interview with recruiter ~30 mins.
Interview with Lead Engineer ~1 hour
Technical task ~2-3 hours
Interview with UserWay Founder ~30mins
Job posted on
24 May 2021