Our company is looking for a Middle Back-end Engineer to join a team for development of backend solutions for Enterprise systems with more than 1 million active users.
It includes such components as collecting analytics, calculating statistics on the provided services, building and setting up marketing campaigns and much more. Solves the problems of processing and storing large amounts of data.
Stack of Technologies:
Grunt, NodeJS, Express;
AWS, ECS, EC2, S3, Lambda;
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB;
About the role
This reporting service lets the marketing team of customer companies administrate marketing campaigns, product releases, create and export different kinds of reports. The parts of this service are:
1. UI part - Admin Panel Web Site. It allows users to perform user management, create and set up marketing campaigns, generate and schedule reports, and send them to the NodeJS APIs.
2. NodeJS API applications. The main features are implemented using NodeJS, Express, and different ORMs to perform working with databases, data mapping, text translations, etc. Most of the infrastructure of these applications are deployed using the Amazon Web Services such as ECS, EC2, SQS, RDS, and Lambda.
• Designing application modules;
• Feature development;
• Service API integration;
• Script Deployment and configuration modifications;
• Basic testing.
• 2+ year of experience on a similar position;
• Solid knowledge of JS, ES6, ES7;
• HTML5 & CSS3;
• UI library/framework (Angular, React, Vue);
• NodeJS & Express.JS;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
Will be a plus:
• MongoDB, Mongoose.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting services;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 100+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 100+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021