We’re looking for an experienced Front-End engineer to join our European client’s team of experts working with the leaders in automotive, bionics, energy management, manufacturing and supply chain management industries and many many more.
The project is a healthcare platform designed to connect remote doctors with the paramedics onsite allowing processing data from different sources.
Our client is a 4500+ people strong global full service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
20+years of successful deliveries and completions // 400 million € annual turnover // 50 locations all over the world
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Expertise in Angular 7/8
- Ability to compose the interfaces using the ready-made components based on the mockups and similar screens
- Experience in developing custom component for charts, Maps
- Experience of RxJs and NgRx
- Responsive Web Development and mobile development
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Degree in Bachelor of Engineering (Computers / IT)
- Designing and developing user interfaces/web components for the core product
- Participate in the APIs design
- Focus on writing testable code, and overall software quality
- Identify and advocate for new technologies that improve the quality and velocity of product development
- Work with a great team solving hard technology problems
About waverley software
Waverley is a multinational software engineering company building award-winning software products for both renowned tech giants and innovative startups globally.
• 70+% Senior technical staff;
• HQ in Silicon Valley, offices in Ukraine and Vietnam;
• 100% of team members are allowed to work from anywhere, literally;
• Startup engineering culture, the latest technologies.
DOU company page: