Luxoft are looking for Regular/Senior React Developer, Kyiv(Remote possible)
Position Regular/Senior React Developer, Kyiv
Location Kyiv(Remote possible)
Tourism industry giant is looking for top engineering talent to help drive the development of our payments platform, seamlessly roll out new payments methods, and to continuously raise the bar on our operational excellence and engineering practices. Our services are the nexus of a globally distributed system that spans many organizations. Our roadmap is deep and contains several innovative programs designed to make our services fault tolerant, reduce the cost of payment processing, and improve customer experience. This includes compensating for downstream services that are not in our control. We are also using cloud computing (AWS) to further solidify our infrastructure. This opportunity presents you with great technical challenges and the ability to have a tremendous business impact. We do this accurately and at scale, processing over $80 billion payments in 55+ currencies in over 155 countries every year across diverse payment options.
• Design and develop business-critical front-end services
• Work to adopt cloud & server-less technologies, advise on good design practices, and find opportunities to simplify and scale
• Review pull requests, and lead by example on code refactoring for readability, extensibility, and testability
• Own your products, with a focus on DevOps and robust automation
• Embrace change, always open to replacing what you built yesterday with something better today
• Contribute to a product that has the potential to become the foundational transaction platform for the entire travel industry
• Solid understanding of REST, GraphQL and/or gRPC, as well as API testing and developer experience
• Ability to test, monitor, debug, fix issues within established SLAs, using testing and monitoring tools
• Able to design software that is easily testable and observable
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
• Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and methodologies
• Ability to articulate technical design decisions and software implementation in technical forums
Nice to have
• Some Java experience
• Experience working in AWS and continuous delivery practices
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.