Vilmate is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the Hungary-based project, all in one retail solution.
Our client is a Hungarian company that provides Point-of-Sales software for small and medium businesses.
About the product:
The solution is a simple to use tool for growing small businesses that need help to digitize their entire business. The solution is intuitive and made so that anyone can use it.
● Making high-quality markup development of the application.
● Development of high-quality software solution.
● Analyze and provide recommendations on an existing web application.
● Assist in refining application requirements and creating estimates for development efforts.
● At least 5 years of experience working as a front-end developer.
● High level of knowledge of HTML and CSS.
● High level of knowledge of jQuery.
● Good knowledge of AJAX.
● Experience working with GraphQL.
● Some knowledge of PHP.
● Have some basic understanding of DevOps, CI/CD, containerization, cloud (AWS ECS).
● Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
● Good team player.
● Being able to cope with minor technical problems alone/individually.
● Strong written and spoken communicative English level.
Would be a plus:
● Former experience in Agile projects (e.g. using SCRUM).
● Experience with CodeIgniter framework.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 May 2021