On behalf of Taranis, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the Kyiv team or remote on a full-time basis.
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high-precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies. Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine and Australia, Taranis targets high-volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and gives farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs. Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology. We are hiring a highly motivated, self-driven Senior Full-stack Developer to join our R&D team! Come to work with the most advanced frameworks that exist today, lead ongoing feature development, maintenance, and overall operation of a web-based product which eventually helps farmers grow and maximize their business.
- Building innovative image processing insights to growers and farmers;
- Lead the product development full lifecycle from early stages to production;
- Design, develop and deploy frontend features using React and backend services using Python and Node.JS;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX UI designers, and R&D Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient development process
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience with backend frameworks such as Django, Flask, FastAPI, Express and frontend frameworks like React or Angular, etc.;
- Experience with building microservices;
- 2+ years of experience working in cloud environment including Kubernetes and Docker;
- Experience with Postgres / MySQL or similar relational database;
- Strong ability to partner with cross-functional teams to deliver project goals;
- Ability to design, optimize and refactor the code for improved performance
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who:
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact;
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment;
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability;
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives;
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload;
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment;
- Have great communication skills
What's in it for you:
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
- Cutting-edge technologies;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 May 2021