We are looking for a test engineer who has experience in UI and API automation testing using Java-based frameworks. Our client is the leading free streaming television service in America.This service is available on all mobile, web, and connected TV streaming devices for millions of viewers.
Our client is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. This service is available on all mobile, web, and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. We are looking for a test engineer who has experience in UI and API automation testing using Java-based frameworks.
– 3+ years of hands-on experience in software testing. (2+ years of experience in test automation)
– Good knowledge of concepts and theory of software testing and development life cycle.
– Good knowledge of Java
– Hands-on experience in UI and API testing using Java-based framework
– Intermediate English or higher
– Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
– Work with the project team to drive Test Driven Development where modules that are being worked on are tested right away for immediate feedback
– Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
– Perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing
– Understanding of complex coding frameworks and applications such as Java, Node, Mobile, and OTT as well as DevOps concepts
– Ability to develop and execute Performance & Load Tests
– Close coordination with other team members to perform operational level testing as needed
– Understand and break down architectural designs to provide the most efficient and comprehensive testing coverage.
– Investigate and report issues based on findings from logs and various AWS services.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social, and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an exciting and flexible environment, and fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 May 2021