On behalf of VMware, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle/Senior AngularJS Engineer to join our team.
Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun and exhilarating environment? If you want the thrill of your life, want to change the world and work with and learn from a team of rock star developers, then come join us.
What is required?
● (ES6+), TypeScript, Angular 2+, SCSS and Nx;
● Strong software development fundamentals, data structures, design patterns;
● Experience developing multi-tenant applications desirable;
● Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences;
● Upper-intermediate English.
Will be a plus
● Knowledge and experience with components libraries like Clarity, PrimeNG, etc;
● BS in Computer Science or a related field (or relevant experience);
● Experience with CanJS and jQuery;
● Networking fundamentals (related to the product domain).
What you will do
● Work closely with frontend and backend/server engineers in Kyiv, Ukraine and Mountain View, USA;
● Сreate mockups in HTML/SCSS, workflows and design specs to quickly visualize and experiment with new features.
What about the project
As an engineer at VMware, coming to work means creating something new and better together every day. In VMware, we are working to build products and solutions that power to revolutionize the IT industry.
You will get to work with our largest customers to define the next generation of the industry-leading cloud platform. You’ll work with highly motivated and very smart engineers. You will drive new initiatives around software appliances, streamlined delivery of software-defined data center components to on-premise and public clouds, and explore solutions for the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure market.