Curogram is a fast-growing US-based healthcare software company.
We are a leading provider of HIPAA compliant texting that helps optimize the front desk of medical offices. Our product is a widespread medical application that allows patients to communicate with their healthcare providers.
Our company is growing and we are looking for SEO specialist to join our team in Ukraine.
- Collecting Semantics for new Landing/Blog Pages;
- Competitors Analysis;
- Writing Technical Tasks for content writers;
- Creating new satellite websites on dropped or fresh domains;
- Anchor plan creating;
- Onpage optimization of the websites;
- Offpage optimization of the websites;
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related will be plus;
- 2-3 years of commercial experience related to SEO;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of organization and attention to detail;
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment;
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities;
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- English - at least intermediate.
- Work in a great product company.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Possibility to influence the development of the project and implement your ideas.
- Competitive USD salary depending on experience and skills.
- Flexible work hours (8-hour working day), remote.
Curogram Inc. is company that was born in California. Main product - is a same name Medical platform called Curogram.
First version was released 3 years ago and today it’s having more than 80 000 of active users all over the US. Main office is located in LA.
Company is also having a developers team in Rostov-on-Don, Philippines team and freelancers team.
Company is growing constantly so new office in Kyiv is being setting up for having a developers team over here.
Job posted on
21 June 2021