Looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team!
- Maven, Jenkins
- Git and Gerrit
- Linux: administration, installation, configuration
- Experience with building applications in Java eco system with jUnit or TestNG, Bash
- Experience with any of: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Phyton would be a plus
- Virtualization (KVM, QEMU, LibVirt), OpenStack, vCenter
- Docker, K8S
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Comfortable with wide range of tools and technologies and willingness to learn new technologies for continuous improvement
- Must be a self-driven with ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Ability to build simple, maintenance free solutions
- Develop CI pipelines using Puppet / Ansible
- Maintain and improve existing continuous integration infrastructure, virtual development environments
- Monitor executions of continuous integration including troubleshooting and fixing issues
- Maintain/develop system deployment scripts (Ansible)
- Maintain project build infrastructure (Jenkins projects, environments)
- Maintain project test infrastructure (Jenkins projects, environments)
- Administer/troubleshoot development/test environments.
- Support development teams with CI/Git/Test framework/System deployment issues.
- Maintain project GIT repositories
- Maintain Jenkins server and slaves machines
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 June 2021