We are looking to hire a new member of our front-end team who will be responsible for developing and improving a new generation of cutting-edge cross-platform VPN tools.
You will be an integral part of the team that will work on a range of new and existing OpenVPN products.
As networking solutions is our company’s core business, a good working knowledge of networking technologies would be a strong plus. Even more important to your success in this position would be your proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility and take ownership.
• Working experience with ReactJS (2+ years)
• 3+ years of experience in front-end development
• Eager to learn and work with many different technologies
• Self-motivated and can work independently
• Excellent communication abilities
Will Be a Plus:
• Understanding of network technologies and particularly VPN
• You like whiskey
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary
• Great new office space
• Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Last but not least, we are really fun to work with!
• Build web, desktop, and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices
• Be part of a small but growing engineering team in an Agile software development cycle
OpenVPN Technologies is a privately held company based in the Pleasanton, California, integrating a suite of leading-edge networking and software technologies. OpenVPN Technologies has designed and deployed a virtual network software that provides secure, reliable, and scalable communication services, not only fulfilling the requirements of the traditional virtual private network (VPN) market, but also addressing the demands of next wave web-scale VPN services. OpenVPN, our award-winning open source VPN product, has established itself as a de-facto standard in the open source networking space, with over 3 million downloads since inception. OpenVPN Technologies is the provider of next-generation secure and scalable communication services, implementing its business plan through strategic partnerships with key application software providers and marketing its product to SMB market place through its OpenVPN web site that is experiencing more than 250,000 new SMB users, prospects, and customers per month.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 June 2021