GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting IT Asset & Inventory Specialist to join its Kyiv office.
- The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree or higher and 3+ years of successful Inventory Control experience.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data;
- demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
- Capable of working the entire MS Office suite, especially Excel.
- Currently be employed and be able to show a history of success in IT company.
- Skills in hardware troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of actual computers' components of the famous vendors.
- Strong team-work focus and communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to plan and perform tasks before the deadline.
Experience in record keeping systems usage (like SAP, 1C etc, Oracle, Flexnet) is a plus.
This vacancy associated with work from office job only.
- Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis of stock sufficiency and efficiency.
- Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
- Accept the goods and place them in warehouses. Keep the order on the warehouses.
- Perform visual validation of received equipment and other IT goods to description and package details from original purchase order.
- Manage the RTV (Return to Vendor) and warranty processes. Includes item documentation - tracking, adjusting / destroying.
- Input product description information in current inventory and internet systems.
- Regular (biannually) full re-inventory and particular re-inventory on demand.
- Hardware problem's diagnosis and large-block maintenance.
- Work in tandem with the entire Procurement and IT Support teams and maintain flexible attitude supporting all stated objectives.
- Maintenance and accountability for high levels of customer service (internal and external)
- Ownership, monitor and track assigned requests in Issue Management System (IMS); Ensure that IMS requests are completed in a timely manner
Perform other duties of a similar nature or level
- Perform in a manner consistent with company Vision, Mission Statement and Operating Principles
This position requires a blend of skills and experience that are specifically focused on the IT assets and inventory management of several thousand devices within warehouses and control its movements. This position will cooperate with Procurement and Accounting team by providing accurate details of on-hand inventory, inventory in-transit, and forecast with procurements. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of successful assets and inventory control management and some IT skills in a fast-pace and growing environment.
GlobalLogic company, is a software engineering company providing R&D software services, custom software solutions and consultancy expertise to companies across the globe. GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Headquartered in the United States, Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support