SK Group EU is looking for a new member of the team who would be self-motivated and passionate about data requirements and analysis.
SK Group EU is a Ukrainian-Estonian company whose goal is to create and present IT solutions that can take a business to a qualitatively different level. Using many years of experience and unique knowledge at the break of IT, logistics, and management, taking into account current market trends, we create an environment in which business will grow quickly and systematically.
Currently, we are looking for a new member of our team who would be self-motivated and passionate about data requirements and analysis.
· Complex and growing projects.
· Opportunity to improve leadership and analytical skills.
· Opportunity for professional growth.
· Paid trial period.
· Flexible system of revision and salary increase.
· Professional, friendly and supportive environment.
TASKS FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF WORK:
· Study of the subject area and study of products.
· Requirements analysis and user story creation.
· Conducting meetings, planning, and coordination with the development team.
The main purpose of the role:
· Communicate effectively with the team members and stakeholders.
· Collect and streamline requirements from a variety of sources.
· Carefully analyze requirements and data to outline problems before starting development.
· Prepare documents, diagrams, models.
· Generate bug reports and prioritize defects
· Facilitate teamwork using flexible principles.
· English level: intermediate or higher.
· 1+ years of experience in the field of IT as a business analyst, quality assurance engineer, or support specialist. The advantage would be an experience with production.
· Commercial experience.
· Knowledge of business analysis methods and theory of software requirements development.
· Knowledge of Agile.
· Hardware/software development experience.
The advantage will be:
· Knowledge of technologies and methods of product quality assurance.
· Facilitation and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of the main functions of JIRA, Confluence, Draw.io, Lucidchart.
· Knowledge of Kaizen methodology.
· Developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to learn quickly, interest in mastering new knowledge.
· Ability to work both as a team and independently.
· Responsible attitude to work.
About SK Group EU
SK Group has 5 years of experience in developing its knowledge in Eastern Europe. Today, SK Group systems also operate successfully at Ukrainian enterprises.
Automated warehouse logistics is first of all:
- distribution companies (Including own retailers)
- production enterprises with developed logistics
- logistics operators and freight forwarding companies
- other enterprises for which the efficiency of logistics determines the economic feasibility of the activity.
Together with our partners, we are ready to equip and put into operation logistics centers, using the latest technical solutions.
Building relationships with customers and partners on a win-win model
We build relationships with customers and partners on the most effective model. Trust, hard work, and understanding of goals allow us to achieve the best results.