Houston is an international IT company that works with high growth and innovative Startups in the US, Australia and Europe. Our client PayDock is looking for an Automation QA to join their growing Fintech company on a long term project.
You will be responsible for functional testing, keeping up to date test documentation, close collaboration with our experienced team of full stack software engineers. You will work closely with our technical team lead, QA and senior architects. We expect high attention-to-detail, personal ownership and pride in outcomes, teamwork and unwavering dedication to our vision.
This role offers a great career opportunity because you will establish international relationships, work with modern technologies and in an innovative environment.
- Strong 2+ years of commercial experience in QA
- Intermediate English, written/spoken
- Strong 2+ years of experience in QA and automation. Especially with testing API and client-server integration.
- Experience with Python and RobotFramework
- Familiarity with any automation load framework (jmeter, locust etc.)
- Familiarity with QA methodologies
- Git/branching experience
- Enthusiasm to achieve the highest level of quality of the product
Nice to Have:
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience in highly transactional systems
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Creating API/Performance tests
- Improving and maintaining with focus on test stability
- Working in a team of QA engineers, producing structured/maintainable/reusable code
- Your skills and experience are very important for us but your personal qualities will play a key role in obtaining the desired vacancy.
- Working with modern technology and building innovative products long term (no bench time, no project switching!)
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued growth in your career
- Working directly with the client which means opportunity to improve English skills, build international relationships and learn from Western management style
- Modern, brand new office in Diamond City: Above Botanichniy Sad Metro Station, modern food court, access to gym (paid), street and paid secure parking, 24 reception and security. Corporate events and general wellbeing.
- Work from home and flexible work schedule a possibility (depending on client)
- Health insurance after 6 months employment
- Laptops and monitors for use
- We are a company that is based on values such as integrity, kindness, honesty and respect.
- Western business management
Thank you for considering a career with us!
Paydock is an innovative payments orchestration platform and in an exciting growth phase. It services merchants all over the world, from retail to non-for-profit and booking platforms.
The opportunities are endless and the product is ever evolving, making a great opportunity for the software development team to suggest new ideas and build innovative features with modern technology. The company's team is globally distributed which means you get to interact with different cultures, learn from each other and improve your English.
About Houston Software Pty Ltd
Houston is a global IT company that works with Western, fast growing and innovative Tech Startups.
All our engineers work exclusively with our clients in a longterm working relationship to develop world changing products. Our software teams are managed directly by the Western client who are based in the US, Australia and the UK - this creates an awesome opportunity to improve English skills and create networks into the West. All Startups we work with are well funded and create innovative products with the latest technologies. Never a boring day, we promise!
Working with us means rapid career growth in the context of a culture driven team and business.
We don't ever bench our people and do what we can to support each persons individual needs. We'd love to introduce ourselves personally to you!
Your Houston Team
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2021