We are expanding our team to develop a tool that has grown over the years to assist with self-service monitoring. It’s grown into ETL services, Event Management Onboarding, as well as a central hub for interactive monitoring.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, HTML, CSS, AWS
The stack also includes React + Apollo Client for GraphQL on the front-end, and Rails / GraphQL as the main engine. There are also some Golang powered AWS lambdas.
- Experience developing with Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of back-end systems and REST API / GraphQL
- Ability to build reusable components and libraries
- Spoken English knowledge (intermediate or better)
Other knowledge is welcomed or can be learned while on the project:
- Some experience with AWS (AWS EC2, Lambda, RDS, S3, ECS, Elasticache)
- React.JS knowledge is plus (or similar - Vue.JS, Node.JS, etc.)
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Dynamodb
- Sidekiq Pro, Resque
- Linux / Unix / MacOS experience
- Git or similar
- JIRA or similar
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths
- English language and professional courses during working hours
- Corporate events
About The Product Engine
Founded in 2001 and located in the heart of Silicon Valley, The Product Engine provides end-to-end consulting and software development services.
Our mission is to be a highly dependable, single-source digital solutions provider to a wide-range of customers and organizations.
The Product Engine strives to deliver the most suitable and intelligent software & technology solutions on demand. Our goal is to be a leading force in the successful development and implementation of innovative products and services that fully satisfy the evolving goals of our customers and their businesses.
With our headquarters and project managers in Silicon Valley and our offshore development centers in Ukraine (Odessa), The Product Engine delivers the best of offshore IT talent, using intensive project management, efficient and reliable communication practices, sound risk management, and an unwavering commitment to quality.
The Product Engine delivers high quality software applications and solutions on time and on budget in a variety of fields. From designing sophisticated software architectures for data intensive applications to building intricate websites, we have the flexibility to take on tasks either by complementing your existing engineering team, or by functioning as your complete virtual engineering department.
DOU company page: