As part of the Live operation of a cross-platform strategy game, we are looking for a talented 3D Artist to join our team.
As a 3D Artist, you will be responsible for the production of the game’s 3D graphics assets.
Your responsibility will cover the models of the units and characters in the game, from their modelling to their integration.
As such, your missions will be to:
● Produce 3D assets for the game (characters, units, buildings), following the direction provided by the Lead Artist;
● Integrate these assets into the game engine and ensure quality in our rendering environment;
● Contribute to creative discussions by serving as technical expertise to enable the development of efficient features;
● Take into account the technical constraints, time and budget to bring an optimal graphic quality within the framework of our production.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile / PC game development as a 3D artist;
● Very good knowledge of 3D design and sculpting tools such as Zbrush, 3Ds Max, Substance;
● Good ability to bring style to your creations while respecting the artistic direction and the technical constraints imposed;
● Good knowledge of 3D rendering engines;
● Good communication and teamwork skills;
● Experience in realistic military and Sci-fi universes;
● English — written and spoken is a must;
● Experience in animation and FX creation;
● Experience in Free-to-Play Mobile and the technical and optimisation constraints posed by this environment.
🥼🙌 Massage services;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
🇺🇸 Free English lessons with a native speaker;
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🏠 Ability to work from home;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏋️ Own small gym;
🎮 Living room with Xbox and TV;
🏢 Modern office in the city center;
🚿Shower room and 🅿️ bicycle parking;
🍪 Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day.
We would like your application to include any relevant work samples and/or a link to your portfolio if you have one or any game mods you have released publicly. We are interested in any content that you have produced for games or other media.
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.
One of our team’s main goals is to improve the gaming experience for players. For that reason we publish, distribute, and develop games for several countries worldwide. We are continuously innovating and seeking for the best UX.
The company has operational offices in Rennes (France), Madrid (Spain), Bucharest (Romania), Kharkiv (Ukraine) and a sales office in San Diego (USA). We also count with two partner studios, Mando Productions, in Paris (France) and Shinypix, in Bordeaux (France).
We are focused on talent and premium quality games for mobile handsets!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 May 2021