Puls Software is over 4 years in engaging game, mobile, web development. Our favorite innovations are VR / AR projects.
Now we are looking for a Junior Android Developer. We offer you work with a team of professionals, take part in contributing to exciting projects and grow in your experience.
This is a full-time position in the office, in the center of Kharkiv, with flexible working hours.
- 1+ years commercial experience;
- Good knowledge of Kotlin/Java Core;
- Good knowledge of Android SDK;
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, SOLID, Clean Architecture, MVVM/MVP;
- English - Intermediate level;
- RxJava or Coroutines;
- Dagger or Koin;
- Android Jetpack;
- Google/Firebase services;
- Experience with Jira;
- Experience with Git;
- Android Studio, Gradle.
About the projects:
- A taxi-ordering app in Minsk;
- A split taxi in Los Angeles (a three-wheeled motorbike);
- A smart help driver;
- Applications for restaurants;
- An app for car maintenance (mobile mechanic);
- Fintech project.
- Professional and skilled projects;
- Performance review is per six months;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Ability to propose and implement your own solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Gym membership.
About Puls Software
PULS Software is a fast-growing international company.
We are not afraid of difficult tasks and always offer only high-quality and interesting solutions. The IT market is too competitive, so we are always looking for opportunities to improve and keep up with the latest trends.
We open to ambitious, talented people in our team, who accept challenges and embrace them.
DOU company page: