We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to join our team and work full time (only Kharkiv).
Our candidate has creative potential and knows how to work in multitasking mode.
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Willingness to learn.
- Skills in Figma (or Sketch), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision. (Adobe After Effects as a big plus)
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience in UI/UX design, your design thinking (personal or commercial projects).
- Basic knowledge of typography, composition and color theory.
- Knowledge of grid systems.
- Knowledge of user-centred approach & problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Awareness of modern design trends.
- Ability to work in a team.
- English — Intermediate or higher (communication with customers).
- Design UI/UX for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Create flowcharts, wireframes, visual mockups.
- Prototype and share your ideas, designs and interaction experiences by creating working prototypes.
- Communicate with the design team and engage in design solutions.
- Improve your skills.
- To be happy to work collaboratively within a team but also individually.
- Chance to work on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
- Working in a friendly team and support from colleagues.
- Opportunity to grow as an expert.
- Regular results-based salary review.
- Flexible working conditions;
- 12 days of paid vacation (working days);
- 5 sick days;
- Office in the city center;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- English classes;
- Relax and fun zones.
ScrumLaunch is a software development company that works closely with fast growing US startups across many industries.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.
DOU company page: