We are a Ukrainian company with a 9-year history managed by founders with a strong technical background. We have over 100 employees and some of our customers are from the Fortune 500 list. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Worldticket, Ezlo.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of proven experience working in a writing position in IT;
- Strong understanding of the software product life cycle;
- Initiative, sociability and ability to work independently and as a part of the team;
- Ability to write plainly and rationally, as well as to translate technical information into easily understandable for customers and end users;
- Natural curiosity and social skills allow you to gather information from software professionals;
- Experience with CMS admin panel (like Wordpress);
Would be a plus:
- Eagerness to learn and understand complex technical topics;
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO/SMM.
- At least upper intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
- Active involvement in marketing strategy creation, generation new ideas and implementation;
- Provide copy for blogs, case studies, landing pages, social media, white papers, news articles, newsletters, email marketing and other brand needs;
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products we develop;
- Administrate social media networks (FB LI Twitter Instagram);
- Monitor analytics to make the content meet customers’ needs.
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday and New Year's holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 May 2021