Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Swift/iOS Developer to help with the development of our current project. (Kharkiv/remote).
The project is an automated youth sports filming system that uses 2 iPhones to record video of the entire playing field. It allows parents and coaches to capture entire games with little to no effort.
Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix bugs, adapt it to new phones or devices, improve its performance, or upgrade user interfaces.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of Swift, XCode and the software development life-cycle.
- Working with a small team to implement new feature requirements sent down from our product management team.
- Navigate through existing code to fix user issues.
- Potentially talk with users about issues they are seeing.
- Write and maintain a comprehensive test suite.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Help with the development and implementation of software architecture.
- 3+ years of experience using Swift and XCode
- Past experience with Swift frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem (Specifically: AppSync, S3, Cognito, EC2, DynamoDB)
- Experience with SwiftUI would be very beneficial
- Extensive experience using APIs and noSQL databases
- Ability to learn frameworks quickly and effectively
- Ability to communicate with other team members, both technical and non-technical
ScrumLaunch is a software development company that works closely with fast growing US startups across many industries.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 May 2021