We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment and fleet management solutions. Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider who keeps its customers driving.
Since decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe’s biggest station network.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
- Develop microservices for fleet management platform, writing high-quality code and tests;
- Translate UI/UX designs and technical specifications into maintainable and effective code;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile app and portal services;
- Analyse, enhance, and support moving features from our existing platform and mobile app to new one.
- Professional experience in the development of scalable microservices and RESTfull API’s in GoLang;
- Experience in noSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) and relational databases (Postgresql, MySQL/MariaDB);
- Knowledge of WebSocket and MQTT is a benefit;
- Able to work with the Atlassian toolchain;
- Understanding of Container/Docker and Kubernetes;
- Profound knowledge of GIT;
- Work as a member of a SCRUM Team and agile project;
- Practical experience in technical design presenting;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain technical topics;
- Ability to recommend a solution to internal/external stakeholders clearly articulating the pros and cons of various solutions;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Advanced communication skills in English both written and spoken (B1 or higher).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Java language will be a plus;
- DevOps experience is desirable;
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 May 2021