We are working with a unique startup from Britain, creating an application for a financial advising platform, the algorithm of which collects and analyzes data from the various institutions in the UK, helping large clients to manage assets in the most efficient way, to help understand their money.
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for an IOS developer to become a part of our Mobile team in Dnipro R&D office.
You will be working with a unique startup from Britain, creating an application for a financial advising platform, the algorithm of which collects and analyzes data from the various institutions in the UK, helping large clients to manage their assets in the most efficient way, to help them understand their money.
It is an opportunity to gain valuable experience working on a very prospective and long-term product.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, working on a product with the latest stack of technologies, and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!
* 2+ years of experience in IOS development;
* Commercial experience with Swift/Objective-C;
* Good knowledge of OOP, SOLID, and other programming patterns;
* Understanding and actively using basic architectural patterns (Сlean Аrchitecture, MVVM);
* Comfortable working with Carthage;
* Ability to work with CocoaPods;
* Understanding of SPM;
* English level — Intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
* Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift);
* Experience with TDD/BDD;
* Pro-activeness and the desire to have a meaningful impact on the whole product.
* Implementation of the current screens using Swift;
* Writing software interfaces to manage new screens;
* Ensuring CI/CD processes;
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Education & sports expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
Let`s re-image the financial life of the UK-market together!
Cпециализируется на создании высоконагруженных бизнес - проектов с применением инновационных технологических решений, а наши клиенты – это международные корпорации в сфере финансов и информационной безопасности.
ПРИСОЕДИНИСЬ К НАМ
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 April 2021