We are looking for Ruby Developer to join our team.
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, telcos, hosting companies, and other large service providers. We help companies build and sell their own cloud services - and we are looking for a Ruby Developer.
Description: The team is focused on the integration of vCenter and vCloud Director products developed by VMware company into the OnApp Control panel.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework.
- Knowledge of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Understanding of REST.
- Experience in working with microservice architecture.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Experience with Git flow and code-reviewing.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests using RSpec.
- Experience designing and using REST API.
- Willingness to read and work with documentation of 3rd side API.
- Basic Linux skills.
- Understanding how to work remotely.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with other team members.
- Knowledge of Agile practices.
- English level - intermediate and above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with VMware products.
- Experience in developing gems/engines.
- Experience of Redis, RabbitMQ, Rails Event Store.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care.
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free English classes (online /offline).
- Mental health program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits (once we back to the office)
- Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc).
- Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
- Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, Telcos, hosting companies and other large service providers.
OnApp launched in 2010. We've built thousands of successful clouds for service providers around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 April 2021