Headquartered in London, our Client is an independent software vendor and a leading global provider of software solutions for Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Analysis and Application Portfolio Management.
The Client has customers spanning the Americas, EMEA, Australasia and Asia-Pacific regions as well as all verticals sectors, both government and commercial. Core capabilities provided by the Product include an enhanced Microsoft Visio diagramming interface, a powerful central repository for all enterprise architecture or business process models and documentation, and a range of tools for visualization, analysis and decision making.
N-iX is looking to on-board a team of software engineers to augment the client’s office on their products development. Our project is using cutting edge technology, and as such we encourage our Developers stay ahead of current trends and best practices. Ideally we’d like a candidate that reflects this, with a keen interest in the latest frameworks and technologies. The primary focus will be to build robust and scalable back-end for the Product using .Net Core 2 and Azure technologies. The work environment is Agile Scrum, with Scrum teams operating in 2 week sprints. This is an opportunity to be part of a fun, lively development team, with good team spirit and willingness to create good software.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- NodeJS (Express, GraphQL)
- Thorough understanding of .js and its core principles
- State management tools like one of Redux, MobX, Recoil, Apollo
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Webpack, Rollup…)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Performance tweaking
Nice to have:
- Developing new user-facing features using
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Writing API level with NodeJS (BFF – backend for frontend) using GraphQL
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,400 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 April 2021