As a Front End developer, you will lead the company’s platform development, delivering cutting edge technologies to the rapidly growing space industry. You will be responsible for building modern and user friendly front end applications for earth observation with Computer Vision and AI/ML.
Jazzros takes part in the development of Industry 4.0 software projects.
We're expanding our Front-End team and seeking creative developers with good experience in Angular and interested in 3D on the web (three.js, babylon.js or even asm.js) to work on one of the leading platform for the creation of virtual synthetic datasets for analysis of earth observation imagery by machine learning algorithm.
As a Front End developer, you will lead the company’s platform development, delivering cutting edge technologies to the rapidly growing space industry. You will be responsible for building modern and user friendly front end applications for earth observation.
- Angular, Git;
- At least 3 years of experience working with front-end development;
- Extensive experience with Angular client-side framework;
- Developed at-least two released front-end applications;
- Experience with writing clean code;
- Experience working in agile methodology;
- Experience working with backend and DevOps teams;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (preferably Git);
- Good verbal and writing English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with UX design;
- Background of using 3D assets in the application (using three.js, babylon.js or even asm.js);
- A huge advantage is someone that has done so with Unity3D integration application.
About Jazzros Software Development
Jazzros is passionate about solving critical engineering problems in the software industry.
We are focusing on providing dedicated (extended) teams or software engineers to work on the solutions for Industry 4.0: Al/ML, Computer Vision, 3D Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing.
During working on numerous projects, our company has obtained great experience in the area of design and development of complex IT solutions for such branches as Software & Hi-Tech, Computer Vision, CAD, Additive Manufacturing, Natural Science & Environmental Protection, Fashion & Retail, etc.
We have our own R&D Team that brings more value to the business of our clients and helps us to hire the best talents. We engage in R&D activities that are related to AI, advanced image, and 3D data processing. That uniquely positions us to solve our clients’ most difficult problems.
The company headquarter is located in Wroclaw (Poland) and its software engineering center is in Kharkiv (Ukraine).
For additional information, please visit: www.jazzros.com
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 April 2021