We are looking for Business Analyst/Product Owner to join our team.
OnApp is the complete cloud management solution for service providers.
OnApp powers private, public and hybrid cloud services for thousands of businesses, hundreds of thousands of users, and millions of virtual servers – including an estimated 1 in 3 of the world’s public clouds.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner to help us develop strategic new software modules and critical customer-requested enhancements.
It’s not a secondary role position, it’s a great opportunity in being involved in the process of building an awesome product. Including work in a modern technology environment and constant communication with customers.
As a part of the product team on this project, you will be responsible for work with requirements elicitation and prioritization, identifying and analyzing client’s needs.
It’s not critical if you don’t have experience in the cloud technology domain.
Daily duties that we will be grateful for:
• Transfer Product Vision to product Roadmap;
• Define user stories and acceptance criteria for the features;
• Collaborate with stakeholders, clients, support, sales, and marketing teams to define business and market needs;
• Gather, translate, prioritize the expectations of customers and stakeholders and communicate them to the development teams;
• Break down complex problems into manageable parts ready for development;
• Understand customer pain points and own and oversee development through the entire life cycle of designing, prototyping, developing, testing, shipping & supporting a solution;
• Drive part of the product from concept into production, measure product results and business needs;
• Leading or facilitating Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Requirement elicitation sessions;
• Be responsible for feature prioritization and release pipeline.
Experience and skills that will help you to do the job:
• Good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher). Written and verbal communication skills;
• Proven leadership experience;
• 3+ years of experience in a PO / BA / PM position;
• Practical experience of work in Scrum or Scaled Scrum framework;
• Understanding of main product process artifacts and prioritization approaches, ability to build and optimize them for product goals;
• Ability to moderate a strong debate amongst peers that results in an enlightened decision;
• A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure;
• Diagramming and road mapping skills
• Experience with requirements management and visualization tools (JIRA, Miro, MS Visio, Xmind, or similar);
• Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation.
Personal strengths that we are looking for:
• You have an Agile mindset;
• You are very analytical, you like solving complex puzzles;
• You are an excellent communicator and can explain complex concepts in simple terms.
• You are stress-resistant;
• You are business value-oriented;
• You are self-driven, well organized, curious, ask a lot of questions, dig deep, and come up with creative solutions. You execute reliably and with a great sense of ownership and accountability.
These skills will also come in handy:
• Domain knowledge in Cloud technologies
• Software Development experience
What we are offering:
• Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care
• 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
• Free English classes (online /offline).
• Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
• Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits (once we back to the office)
• Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc.)
• Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV.
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, Telcos, hosting companies and other large service providers.
OnApp launched in 2010. We've built thousands of successful clouds for service providers around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 April 2021