We are looking for a Network Engineer who will provide network analysis, coordination, and complex technology solutions supporting ALL world
Our client is a leading global Financial Market data-provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Supports analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, and modification of small to medium scale infrastructures.
• Work very closely with CNAC/ENT-LAN/ENT-WAN/DCO with all activities related to network design, implementation, change, and troubleshooting.
• Work very closely with the Comms/circuit vendors as well as the Exchanges on network design, implementation, change, and troubleshooting.
• Work very closely with the LAB Managers to execute all network activities in the APAC regional technical LAB.
• Assist with the analysis and design of complex solutions and requirements definition.
• Translates technical and business requirements into physical installations.
• Determines practical solutions and obtains agreement to proposed solutions.
• Designs and costs hardware elements of the system and network designs.
• Documents information required for deployment in Operations.
• Assist with resolving the root cause of problems.
• Research and analyze problems with minimal supervision and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
• Execute on all major and minor projects and implementation of various solutions.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Produce data and information for weekly and monthly reports for trackable metrics.
• Minimum 4 years experience as a network administrator/analyst or support in an enterprise environment, or equivalent.
• Great knowledge and troubleshooting experience on unicast/multicast routing and dynamic routing in a LAN and WAN environment - vrf, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, etc.
• Great knowledge and troubleshooting experience on firewall policies, NATs, and VPNs.
• Experienced on one or more protocol analyzers (e.g., Sniffer Pro, Ethereal/Wireshark, etc).
• Require strong communication skills (English) -- the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences including engineering peers, developers and customers, and senior management,
Nice to have
• Demonstrate ability to manage and coordinate the delivery of complex network designs/projects on time, on budget while meeting customer requirements
• Experience with Cisco IOS is strongly desired. Possessing/working towards a CCNA certification or beyond is recommended
• Able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little daily supervision.
• Require strong written skills -- the ability to document technical ideas, coordination, and reports.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 April 2021