WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile applications, e-commerce, IoT solutions.
We are looking for a smart, passionate, and strategic driven **Junior IT Recruiter** to join our WebbyLab team.
More about you:
- You are passionate about sourcing and know where and how to reach any kind of candidates,
- Impeccable communication and writing skills,
- Exceptional time-management skills and superpower to meet deadlines,
- Structured mindset and ability to build processes,
- Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written).
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Understanding of IT Ukrainian labour market,
- And it’s super cool if you can speak with candidates in a common language about technologies, frameworks and libraries.
You will work on:
- Full cycle recruitment for technical and managerial positions:
> — creating a recruitment strategy to engage both active and passive candidates,
> — writing attractive JDs that can sell any vacancy,
> — active sourcing of candidates using different tools,
> — building candidates pools and actively maintain them,
> — conducting HR interviews and organize technical interviews,
> — manage feedbacks and develop relationships with hiring managers, customers and candidates.
- Labour market analyses and reviews.
- Analytic of recruitment metrics and reporting to management.
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday, and New Year's holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies, and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc;
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 April 2021