We are looking for a creative Java Developer)
Join our friendly team on an interesting project.
Working remotely is possible!
Our client is one of the leading companies on market which provides Big Data, Data Integration, Data Preparation and Enterprise Application Integration software and services. Its products allow to build data integration process, migrate data safely, process big amount of data, cleanse data and check its quality.
Component is a core element of the products, which allows to connect, extract data from data source, transform data according to business needs and load data back to some storage. It is used in traditional software such as Studio for Data Integration as well as in the modern Cloud services.
Continuous emerging of new technologies and data repositories lead to demand growth of creating new connectors and adapting the existing ones.
For this reason we are looking for a Java developer to join the team to address the demand and provide our client with the best quality service.
– Commercial experience in Java software development;
– Good working knowledge of Java Core 7 or preferably 8;
– Knowledge or experience with JDBC is a huge plus;
– Experience with SQL;
– Understanding and practical experience in testing techniques (JUnit, Mockito, TDD);
– Experience with Agile (SCRUM) SDLC;
Optional but desirable:
– Knowledge or experience with connectivity (JDBC, REST, SOAP) and authentication (OAuth) protocols;
– Knowledge of JSON, XML;
– Experience with development and CI tools: Git/GitHub, Maven, Docker, Jira, Jenkins;
– Experience in Data Integration domain.
– Ability to learn fast and analyze big amount of information;
– Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers;
– Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
– Ability to work within a distributed international team environment.
– BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Design and implement Talend Connectors;
– Unit and integration testing;
– Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions;
– Work collaboratively in distributed team to satisfy customer needs;
– Perform code and design reviews.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 April 2021