We can consider remote candidates and candidates, who would like to work from the office.
The main skills should be CSS \ SaSS CSS and Angular knowledge - beginner
Our Customer 2025 strategy is to massively increase the number of digital products and services in and around the "Connected Car". The WebApps applications play an important role in creating exceptional customer experience along the whole customer lifecycle. The customer wants to collaborate with a small number of suppliers, who have the technical capabilities, the agile software development expertise and the regional scalability to develop and integrate these applications for and into the infotainment and backend systems
Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
• Implement User-Stories
• Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
• Perform static code analyses / compliance
• Perform Test implementation (automated API Tests)
• Participates in all Scrum/SAFe activities
• Follow required DoD for all the user stories
• Configuration Management (CM) tasks
• Branching, merging, conflict resolution
• Regular deployment
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2+ years of proven experience in HTML/CSS (SaSS CSS), adaptive layout, pixel perfect layout (strong knowledge).
• 1+ years of proven experience with Angular and\or TypeScript on the latest projects
• Experience in understanding the UX Design
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of Agile (Scrum\Kanban)
• Jira, Confluence tool chain knowledge
• Working experience with Git
Experience with automotive software development
• REST API and WebSocket
• Basic Knowledge of SHIFT
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of SAFe
• Exposure to tools like (SonarQube, jUnit4/5, Jasmine and Karma etc.)
• knowledge of UX, best practice, theory and tools (Axure, Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Zeplin, etc).
• Knowledge of specifics of working with various platforms and frameworks (SharePoint, Atlassian, Bootstrap, Android, iOS, etc.).
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 April 2021